Anna Sui: Naturally Flawless

Previously, I blogged about Anna Sui's Flawless Moisture Rich Base Makeup.

For me, natural and flawless beauty means not faking or pretending but real beauty that shine from inside out.
To create a natural look, you must feel comfortable and confidence with what you are wearing.
Not only the clothes, shoes, and accessories but also the makeup on your face.

Once I try out their new base makeup foundation, I start falling in love with roses!
The base makeup foundation especially their primer and fluid foundation are my favorite~
The texture of both of the products are so light, I don't even remember I did makeup until my friend asking about my radiant skin secret.

Here comes another post about how to become a real Anna Sui Dolly Girl!

What I got for my dolly girl:
Shoulder bag by Hugo Boss
Boots by Prada
Belt by Very Yellow
Rose hat by MQ
Dress by Design Werk
Chic yet comfortable, don't you think so?
Check out my dolly girl's full look details at Looklet!

I personally so in love with the dress and belt!
I think they are perfect together!
and the purple rose hat is so adorable! It's so Anna Sui!
The look is flawless, natural, comfortable yet trendy enough for a fashion party.

A natural, flawless makeup is also a must for the look!
My dolly girl has Anna Sui's Moisture Rich Primer and Moisture Rich Fluid Foundation on.
(For better coverage you can add on their Moisture Rich Powder Foundation.)
Never forget the brand new Eye Color and Lip color!
The brand new base makeup foundation is so light that she can't even feel that she did makeup and the flawless makeup stay pretty all day long!
If you notice, she also has the new Nail Color on her fingernails~^^
Now my dolly girl can party whole day with a real natural and flawless look!

Don't you want to look like her?
Visit Anna Sui microsite and Tounge in Chic now!

评论

  1. 我要看的是你化妆后的样子!

    回复删除
  2. 龙猫:
    那时候相机没电,没有拍到照片呢~

    回复删除

发表评论

谢谢留言~^^

我的照片
Jean
追求自在生活,喜欢旅行、尝试新事物、吃好吃的。是一位凌乱的处女座女生,喜欢收藏美丽的东西。懒惰但爱美,追求简单自然的护肤和彩妆技巧。
摄影器材:手机 / Olympus PEN F
日常更新于 Instagram / 衣食住行面子书专页
活动邀约请电邮联系: jean@love.com